Corporate Business Development Manager
Scotland Glasgow, Edinburgh, Perth
Up to £70,000 Basic + Excellent Open Ended Bonus OTE Six figures + Executive Car or Car Allowance + Pension + Private Healthcare + Genuine career progression opportunities with rapidly growing international leading organisation
As one of Europe’s leading Energy Consultancies, my client is an expert in energy procurement and cost management, offering a wide range of services including energy assessments, bill validation, carbon reduction and renewable generation. The company can count a number of high profile FTSE 100 clients across the UK and Europe among their clients. My client is currently seeking an experienced Strategic Business Development professional to help drive the company forward. This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a European leading organisation as part of a highly successful team.
For the successful candidate, there is an excellent salary on offer, alongside amazing bonuses, benefits, and outstanding career progression opportunities with a market leading company.
· This role is to target large FTSE 250 companies for multi-site, flexible contracts spending in excess of £50Million annually.
· Work in conjunction with colleagues to maximise new business opportunities.
· Maintain an in-depth understanding of all market activities, and be able to relay this information to clients and prospects.
· Contact prospective clients on a regular basis to provide additional information and advice
· Use initiative to propose new ideas, strategies and methods of working to maximise success in the business development team.
· Prepare thoroughly for and attend new business appointments.
· Selling complex Gas and Electricity procurement and energy risk management services
The Candidate The following experience/qualifications are essential to this role:
· Experience in selling to large corporate companies.
· Outstanding proven track record in business to business energy solution selling
· Ability to sell at board level and make recommendations about complex multi-disciplined solutions
· Proven track record of selling Gas and Electricity supply contracts
. Corporate flexible multi site experience.
· Ability to work autonomously and effectively
· Dynamic, enthusiastic and tenacious with the drive and desire to earn in excess of £100,000
This is an urgent position – Please send your CV in WORD format only to email@example.com Elizabeth can also be contacted on 0161 727 0680