Head of Operations
UK London London
Up to £90,000 Basic + Excellent Bonus + Healthcare + Benefits + Pension + Outstanding career progression opportunities
As one of the Europe’s leading Energy Consultancies, my client is well established in the energy market and can count a number of well-known organisations among its clients. The company offers an extensive portfolio of services including Carbon and Sustainability, Strategic Risk Management, Trading Desk, Market Analytics, Energy Procurement and Bureau Services. A fantastic opportunity has now arisen for an energy professional to join their highly successful team.
For the successful candidate, there is an excellent salary on offer, alongside amazing bonuses, benefits, and outstanding career progression opportunities with a market leading company.
· Produce and implement a tactical development plan to achieve business performance targets. · Maintain weekly reports to show performance against agreed ta
rgets, meet regularly with the Operations Director to discuss this.
· Regularly meet with the heads of other business sections to plan operational delivery in line with their requirements.
· Work with the business analysts to look at competition, customer feedback and gap analysis in order to help develop new products and services.
· Deal with all HR issues for the team and provide regular training for employees.
· Resolve all issues with suppliers and customers and report this back to the Operations Director.
The Candidate The following experience/qualifications are essential to this role:
· Excellent presentation skills with clear and structured communication
· Excellent commercial awareness including understanding of profit and loss.
· Ability to effectively manage and motivate staff
· Able to take complex business requirements and develop the appropriate supporting processes.
· Persuasive, able to adapt to changing circumstances
· Previous business development and relationship management within an energy related sector.
· Preferably 6 sigma black belt and an MBA or business related degree
· Demonstrable broad commercial experience
This is an urgent position – Please send your CV in WORD format only to firstname.lastname@example.org Elizabeth can also be contacted on 0161 727 0680