Reference: CH / 02N
Technical Manager / Quality and Design Manager
UK East Midlands
Leicester, Nottingham, Nuneaton, Loughborough, Wigston, Rugby, Corby, Melton Mowbray
£35,000 - £40,000 Basic + Excellent Bonus + Company Car + Pension + Healthcare + Laptop + Mobile + Outstanding Career Progression Opportunities
As a leading Engineering Manufacturer, my client provides Engineering products and solutions for high-pressure flow control applications. The company is well established and continually growing. As a result of this, they are currently looking for an Engineering professional looking for the next step in their career to join their highly successful team.
· Managing the technical application and design team and all associated responsibilities.
· Acting as the technical ‘guru’ for the business.
· Dealing with contract documentation and compiling technical data.
· Managing all queries relating to quotations, size and selection, bills of materials, contracts and proposals.
· Responsible for records and documents in relation to auditing.
· Dealing with export documentation, letters of credit, bank guarantees and invoices.
· Liaising with external suppliers with a view to sourcing other mechanical materials or products.
· Quality management which involves updating quality documentations, manuals etc.
· Technical customer service and customer complaints management
· Liaising with sub-contractors, distributors, the sales team, international agents, other managers and production when required.
· Make decision and resolve design or engineering problems in order to secure business.
The following experience/qualifications are essential to this role:
· Knowledge of the Fluid / Process and related industries.
· Qualification in Engineering
· This position could suit someone who is currently in a Senior Engineer, Quality Manager, Manufacturing Manager, Design Manager or Engineering Supervisor position looking for the next step up
· Working knowledge of Flow Control, Thermodynamics, High Pressure Products, Pressure Equipment, Valves, Vessels or pumps would be advantageous
This is an urgent position – Please send your CV in WORD format only to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key words: Technical Manager, Technical Engineer, Quality Manager, Manufacturing Manager, Team Leader, Manager, Valves, Pumps, Steam, Oil & Gas, Engineering, Process, Manufacturing, ATEX, ASME, Power Generation, Process Control, Fluid Power, Flow Control.